Last week’s America’s Got Talent Semi-Final Results Show solidified this year’s Top 10 performers, all of whom will be performing tonight for a place in the Top 4 Finale next week.
The show has discovered some exciting new talent and the variety of excellent performances have made it difficult for viewers to decide who should and could win the million dollar /Las Vegas prize.
The Top 10 acts are as follows:
- Anna and Patryk – New Hyde Park/Maspeth, New York (Dancers)
- Christina & Ali – Idaho Falls, Idaho (Singers)
- Fighting Gravity – Blacksburg, Virginia (Performance Artists)
- Jackie Evancho, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Singer)
- Jeremy Vanschoonhoven – Talent, Oregon (Stunt Bike Rider)
- Michael Grasso – Cape May, New Jersey (Magician)
- Michael Grimm – Waveland, MS (Musician/Singer)
- Prince Poppycock – Los Angeles, California (Opera Singer)
- Studio One Young Beast Society – Orlando, Florida (Dance Crew)
- Taylor Mathews – Alexandria, Louisiana (Musician/Singer)
If I had my way, I would like to see Michael Grasso, Fighting Gravity, Prince Poppycock and Michael Grimm advance to the Top 4 Finale.
What? No Jackie Evancho, you say? The reason is simple – she is still very young, needs to develop and refine the technical approach to her voice and is absolutely not suited to headline a Las Vegas show. Ditto for the equally talented Anna and Patryk.
As for the others, what can I say? They have demonstrated determination and drive and are talented at their craft but, compared to my personal Top 4, are still not strong enough to make it to the finals.
However, based on what I see and hear tonight, my opinion may change. If anyone fails to deliver, it’s game over. The nerves should be at an all-time high this evening, meaning Piers Morgan’s hand will be poised and ready to hit the X button.
Copyright © 2008. MasterclassLady.Com. All rights reserved