This was just tweeted from NBCTheVoice and it is loaded with juicy goodies:
10 Things to Expect on tonight’s Episode of #TheVoice
by Christina on February 20, 2012 2:52 PM
1) Taking a cue from Cee Lo but with a slightly different approach, Blake name-drops Xenia while trying to win over an artist. Yes,that Xenia.
2) One artist sounds so much like his musical idol that the coaches actually think a prank is being played on them.
3) Carson surprises a street performer with an invitation to the blind auditions.
4) Cee Lo gets feisty. Which, as we all know, is as rare as a shooting star.
5) A famous pastor’s son takes the stage to start his own path, not necessarily in his father’s footsteps.
6) Christina does her signature “Genie In A Bottle” move circa ’99 to lure an artist away from Cee Lo.
7) The epic coach bromance continues: we learn the artists aren’t the only ones who get giddy and nervous around Adam Levine.
8) A country hopeful tries to wow the coaches with the help of her…piano?
9) A Broadway veteran coming off Rent, We Will Rock You and American Idiot strives for pop/rock stardom. First stop? The Voice stage.
10) “We are looking at a star” the reaction to an artist who seems to have zero nerves and all the stage presence of a pro.
So tune in! Tell me what you think!
So, what do you think? Any guesses as to what will happen on tonight’s show? Nice teaser, though!