Tonight’s two-hour telecast of America’s Got Talent will feature the best 12 acts discovered on YouTube as determined by the voting public.
Set to perform tonight are:
- Jackie Evancho, Pittsburgh (10-year-old opera singer who garnered the most votes.)
- Austin Anderson, Omaha, Nev. (comedian)
- Booker Forte – Virginia Beach, Va. (dancer)
- Cam Hodges – Sammamish, Wash. (singer/guitarist)
- Dan Sperry – Las Vegas (magician)
- Dylan Plummer – Cincinnati (jump roper)
- Kristina Young – Spearfish, S.D. (singer)
- Maestro Alexander Bui – Egg Harbor Township, N.J. (pianist)
- Pup – Oakhurst, Calif. (musician with dog accordion)
- Pizza Patt – Columbus, Ohio (trick pizza tosser)
- PLUtonic – Tacoma, Washington (a cappella group)
- Ryan Rodriguez – Santa Cruz, Calif. (dancer)
The top four acts receiving the most votes will enter the Semi-Finals show set for August 24th.
It’s going to be a fun night, so I hope to see you all back here for some stimulating conversation
Copyright © 2008. MasterclassLady.Com. All rights reserved.